Our Training for Greatness (TFG) program offers professional coaching, support, motivation, accountability and head turning results at less than half the cost of 1-1 Personal Training. This program is recommended for anyone wanting to get fitter, stronger, leaner and gain a greater sense of wellbeing in their life.
Get all the benefits of 1-1 PT and more!
Training for Greatness (TFG) is a program we have been working on here at Plymouth Health and Fitness for many years and are very excited to finally bring it to YOU.
TFG was created for one simple reason, we wanted to create the most effective method of getting people life changing results. TFG will not only change the way you LOOK but also how you FEEL.
How we can help you
TFG is for anyone. It is fully personalised to YOU and YOUR goals. It really doesn’t matter how fit (or unfit) you are or how you perceive yourself, we are here to make you look and feel a million dollars!
We have members of all ages, with completely different fitness levels, lifestyles and goals. But they chose to come to us because we deliver personalised training, well-being and nutrition programs suited to them and their lifestyle.
This isn’t just personal training, this isn’t just about you losing a few pounds, this is about you becoming unstoppable, achieving GREATNESS in your life.
Benefits from joining the project
- Lose Fat
- Increase muscle mass
- Become more motivated
- Build a stronger mindset
- Build a better relationship with those closest to you
- Become part of a growing community
- Get head turning results
- A fantastic environment to train and develop in.
All of this for the investment (in yourself) of only £100 a month (for a minimum of 3 months).
Is this good value we’re asked? You bet it is! Look at the typical costs for training at one of the UKs top ‘high st’ gyms – £40 per month membership (min 12 months term) then £35 weekly for one PT session (in a smelly, busy gym, with everyone watching you!), that’s £180 a month! But just look what we’re offering for nearly half of that cost:
- x4 small group personal training sessions a week ( Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – 7am or 6:30pm ) in our fully equipped private training studio
- Your own dedicated personal coach
- Monthly body measurements
- Access to our private Facebook group, providing regular hints, training tips and out of studio routines
- Personal Nutritional guidance and support, we will construct a plan around your lifestyle, goals and needs
- Small groups, not usually exceeding 6 people
- Guaranteed results
All new CLUB PHF members will also receive
- Our 128 page ‘eat well’ recipe e-book
- Water bottle, t-shirt, step counter and food diary
- A supermarket tour, uncovering the typical pitfalls of your weekly food shopping experience!